Posisi: Continuous Improvement System Specialist
Deskripsi Pekerjaan:Job Accountabilities
- Responsible for the successful planning, development, administration and execution of a specific project(s).
- This requires identifying customer needs, defining scope, estimating labor, technology and capital resources, scheduling resources, measuring and reporting performance.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and education of established practices.
- Also be responsible for combining team member into productive, self-directed work groups.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum three to five years of related business experience with progressively responsible work including three years of supervisory position.
- Demonstrated ability work effectively in a diverse work group
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, ability to coach, train, facilitate, supervise and lead team effectively; lead/produce in unstructured work environment.
- Having knowledge on Lean methods that range simple KAIZEN or Quick Change Over.
- Preferable have green belt certified of Six Sigma methodology and tools (DMAIC / DFSS).
- Strong analytical skills & understand statistical method as well.
- Self starter and able to work individually as well as a team.
- Computer literate (MS Office, Minitab).
If you fulfill the above profile and wish to be part of us, please send your resume with current photograph to:
(Max. 100 KB)
Please put the position as subject on e-mail
Only short-lists candidate will notified.