Castrol is a fast growing multinational lubricant company with a highly successful track record. Our performance focus has resulted in a very strong consumer franchise through highly customer oriented distribution.
You have to be a good team player, ambitious, confident, and having proven ability to work with colleagues and ability to adapt to multicultural and multidiscipline working environment for the following positions:
Sales Graduate Development Program
The Sales Department in Castrol is accountable for managing distributors to drive the company business growth in order to meet KPI (Volume & Profitability). Sales is also responsible for improving the distribution and market penetration through effective distributors & channel management.
The incumbent will be developed in Sales department and aimed to be at the leadership role in the future. The incumbent should have high interest and passion to work in Sales, especially in Lubricant industry.
Marketing Graduate Development Program
The Marketing Department is accountable for managing brand portfolio across all categories including media planning, media buying, media innovation, celebrity management, BTL activation programs and tactical consumer promotions. Marketing will also be developing and enhancing competitive position, including brand health, volume and value share.
The incumbent will be developed in Marketing department and aimed to be at the leadership role in the future. The incumbent should have high interest and passion to work in Marketing, especially in Lubricant industry.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree with minimum GPA of 3.00
• Fresh Graduate or less than 1 year of work experience
• Outstanding academic achievement
• Active in campus or outside of campus organization taking leadership role
• Strong analytical skill with problem solving mind thinking process
• Strong communication skill in English, both oral and written
• Enjoy travelling and willing to be relocated to any area in Indonesia
• High passion in performing and learning
Please submit your application and CV online at http://cdc.ui.ac.id . This application should be received before September 24th, 2011.